Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lord, Let Us Shine!

Hi beautiful ladies!

I am so excited about the things God has planned for the women of Bay Area Fellowship, of Corpus Christi, and the women around the world. Thank you for to using your God-given gifts to support the E-Team! We are getting ready for our JANES Expo, which is fast approaching. With a color scheme of hot pink, brown, lime green, and white, we're sure to catch the ladies' eyes. Then we want to capture their interests with our Bevies, our Bible studies, and our other outreach opportunities.

The E-team power word is SHINE. We as the E-Team work together to create and plan events which allow our ladies to shine, reflecting God's light to those around them. Our hope is that the women leave our events refreshed, renewed, and ready to let God's light SHINE everywhere they go.

I know that God will bless this ministry, and I am prayerfully seeking His will. If you're interested in helping organize an event, or if you have an idea for a unique women's event, please email me at jlsohl@hotmail.com. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the E-Team, as well as the other Dream Teams, for JANES, and for Bay Area Fellowship. Stay tuned for what He has promised to be an exciting and thrilling ride!

-janel

4 comments:

Canadian Bird said...

I, too, am so excited about what God is doing in our church & our community! And about this site...as well as the upcoming Expo! You know my schedule, but I'm IN however I can help out & be involved!
I look forward to catching up with you all at the JANES training tonight.

Looking forward to contributing as a valuable member of the E-team! (Sounds like a resume entry...LOL)

Robin

Anonymous said...

I'm so pumped to see how God will work in the lives of other women. I thank God everyday for my Jane friends.

You know you can count on my flitting skills however you need them.

The Glow Girls said...

Let the EVENTS, Retreats and such begin. We are moving and moving big. I can't wait to see all that God is going to do through all of us!!!!

Jane Shine said...

My name is also Jane Shine (can you believe it!!) I live in Atlanta and think the Lord rocks too!