Monday, November 19, 2007

Leadership Changes...

Welcome Robin, our upcoming Events Coordinator! She has a bright, caring, and creative spirit, and I know that she'll be an incredible example of a leader. Look for her over the next few months to take over for me as I prepare for the next season in life.

We're also happy to welcome Lauren and Allison as the active events co-coordinators. They've come to us with lots of exciting and creative ideas for active, outdoor events I know JANES of all types will enjoy. Allison and Lauren are sweet, genuine ladies who have a heart for actively experiencing life.

Please thank these ladies each and every time you see them for their dedication and willingness to serve. I know they'll be assets to reaching new JANES for Christ!

HUGS beauties!

~janel

No comments: