Monday, January 28, 2008

JANES Movie Lunch!

What an awesome afternoon!  We had a wonderful turnout... thank you Ladies!!!  You made this event a success.  Thank you, Lord!  You took care of everything, just as you said you would... when will I learn?  

We had around 45 ladies, all ready for a delicious lunch, & a wonderful movie...
Comfortable seating!

A yummy menu!
Fun...
... & fellowship!

All thanks to God first, & my wonderful "E-Team!"
Special kudos too to our wonderful leader, DeeDee & Alisa (Admin Coordinator) for leading us in the blessing.  Both of these ladies are such an encouragement to me.  Thank you!


The Indie Theater & ZuZu's Bistro staff were impressed at our group & welcomed us back anytime.  Suggestions for future movies?  :)

This having been my first event since awesome Janel handed over the reigns, I felt I had a lot to live up to.  I'm so encouraged by all your wonderful comments.  My team & I hope to bring you more wonderful events in the near future!


Coming up February 23rd is the 1K/5K Walk benefitting The Rise School of Corpus Christi.
Please come out & join us using this registration form or by coming by the Guest Services desk at BAF.
I'll be posting more details about this event very soon!


Blessings,

Robin McNaueal (proud to be...)
JANES Events Team Coordinator

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

It was a wonderful day, Robin! "Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED!" Way to go E-Team!